Sunday 23 November 2014

Im back!!

Hello my lovelies, 

Im so sorry for the disappearing act! Like i have previously mentioned my life has been a crazy rollercoster the last few months but it is finally settling down and im finding my happiness again. 

I feel like informing you about something personal but i think it does need more attention. During my time away i was diagnosed with Scoliosis. Scoli-what? 


The photo above shows a 30 degree  curvature in my spine! What?! Crazy right?! Im lucky enough that unless you concentrate on my walk/hips you cant notice that i am any different, which means i can go back to enjoying fashion and beauty without any issues.

So the main thing is, IM BACK! And cant wait to share the things i am loving with you :) 


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, is it painful? Nice to see you back but take it easy with that back! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts :)
    A x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only after long periods of activity! I sure will hun, thank you xx

      Delete