Tuesday 25 November 2014

Hair care loving

Recently I got my year old ombre revamed and I am now devited to giving it some TLC.


My creamy blonde ends can get thirsty so i use a purple shampoo and condition from an Australian company Marc Daniels to not only tone it to maintain the perfect colour but hydrate it with the blue cypress with which it is infused with. 

Now depending on how my week has been (have i straightened it/used product or has my natural hair cooperated?) it determines what treatment i use. 
Hair & Me is actually produced by my lovely hairdresser which is COMPLETELY natural, which i absolutely love! This treatment is used before the shower and sits in a top knot for 40 minutes. The only downside to this product is that with it being oil based i never know if i have used too much or not enough! 
On the other hand, the Dove Heat Defence is an after conditioning treatment and brushing my long hair is a breeze afterwards and my ends are beautiful. 



Let me know what products you are loving at the moment darlings xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment