Tuesday 9 September 2014

Lipsticks Of The Week


Hello everybody!

Again, i'd just like to apologise for my lack of posting but i am slowly getting back on track.

So, today's post is my lipsticks of the week! And yes, week. I have literally been rotating through each lipstick for the last couple of weeks and i can not get enough of them.

As you can see, they are mainly drugstore/Priceline bought, except for the Lipstick Queen which was a little more pricey.

Moving left to right:
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche 374 Intense Plum 
I absolutely love this colour and texture. As the cover suggests it is best suited to Brunettes and it does bring out my darker features. With the plum base i do have to be a bit selective with what outfit i match it with.

Maybelline New York ColourSensation 602 Beige Rose 
This is such a natural and shiny addition to the natural colour of my lips. I generally pop it on when my outfit is casual and it has been a major pick me up when my hair isn't cooperating, which does happen oftern.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 07 
The best nude colour in my collection. Period. It is so beautiful, last's all day with only a few touch ups and it complements my olive skin tone perfectly. The colour is a lot more intense then the Maybelline nude and has more of a pink undertone.

Lipstick Queen by Poppy Wine Sinner 
My favourite colour for the evening! It is more of a matte shade but it doesn't dry out my lips which is exactly what you want and because it is more of a red base it tends to match with a lot of my outfits.


3 comments:

  1. The Kate Moss lipstick is gorgeous! Will definitely add it to my basket next time I'm in boots :) xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be obsessed Kay! It is so lovely :)
      Thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Rimmel Kate Moss are the best lipsticks in the drugstore/high street. Love them as well, especially #03 and #08. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete