Monday 1 September 2014

Alison Wonderland Review

Lately, i have been in love with an Australian DJ, Alison Wonderland. After some serious stalking of her social sites i found that she was playing at Billboards in Melbourne CBD and instantly my girlfriends and I bought tickets. 

I know i have previously posted about my love of the city but it was an amazing night. Drinking at the Asian Beet Cafe walking to the club, catching the wrong tram, dancing till my feet were in so much pain i collapsed and getting McDonalds on the way home. 

I can admit that Alisons music is not for everyone and some of her songs dont appeal to me. However, the atmosphere and hard hitting dirty beats absolutely engulf you. She remixs the old school tunes and get the room jumping with bass hitting through your chest with songs like 'do you like drugs?' and 'i want u'. 

Definately check her sound cloud, highly recommended. 


  

Love GR xx

No comments:

Post a Comment