Tuesday 22 July 2014

Happy Tuesday

Hellllo everyone!

Welcome to my little blog.

I am your average girl behind a Mac enjoying every waking moment, filled with ups and downs. I never have a dull moment. Working 2 jobs - your local McDonalds employee and at my university while i study to teach future generations at high school about psychology and literature.

I am in a amazing 4 year relationship with my boyfriend. Things have changed recently to more of a long distance relationship. And by long distance i mean he now lives on the other side of the city to me when we use to be less then 10 minutes away.

Online i am absolutely obsessed with researching every new and improved beauty product and reading/watching reviews. As a result, a massive shout out to Zoella who really inspired me to start documenting my enjoyment with beauty products.

So please, enjoy my posts, comment and suggest anything i should try or your own experiences with what i review.

All my love,
GR




2 comments:

  1. I'm new to blogging too, but reading your blog I can tell you're going to go far ;) you just gained a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you daring, thats so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete