Tuesday 30 December 2014

Where did 2014 go?

Surely I'm not the only person who feels as though they have I've slept for to long and ended up at New Years Eve? I mean, i still feel excited for Christmas..

My family and i went away on a surprise holiday over the Christmas period and only just got home today. Again, i cant believe after all the anticipation, its already over. We did a 2 short nights of touristy attractions in Sydney before jumping onto a cruise. It was lovely to sit back and relax with no mobile reception, no call, texts or internet meant some quality family time.

So, my lovelies, here's to the year that was and the year that is to come. May it bring you the peace, love and happiness you deserve and that you spend tonight with those that mean most to you.

Thank you for your support and cant wait to tell you all about my celebrations tonight!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an excellent 2015!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely, Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Lindsay xx
    http://lindsaymayr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete